NAA is conducting the practice-oriented seminar devoted to the topical issues of preparation for state accreditation of educational activities
Practice-oriented seminars will be held on January 25-26, 2021
We invite you to undergo training at practice-oriented seminars on the topical issues for state accreditation of educational activities, which will be held by NAA on January 25 and 26, 2021:
- January 25, 2021: “Preparation for state accreditation of educational activities. Filling out an application for state accreditation. Requirements to the package of documents";
- January 26, 2021: “Preparation for state accreditation of educational activities. Filling out and submission of the forms of data on study programs declared for state accreditation"
At these seminars, participants will receive practical information on the basic steps of preparing an educational of an educational organization for state accreditation, and will be able to ask questions to NAA’s leading specialists.
Taking into account the restrictions associated with the spread of COVID-19, the seminars will be organized both in face-to face and distance (online) forms.
Range of issues for the seminar’s program on January 25, 2021:
- the amendment of regulatory and legal support of the state accreditation procedure;
- preparation of the package of documents for state accreditation;
- practical recommendations for filling out various applications for state accreditation; identifying typical mistakes;
- the procedure of formation and submission of the electronic application and the documents attaching to it for state accreditation; practical recommendations for working with the Personal Account of the organization in the CIS SA system.
Seminar working hours: 13.00-16.00 Moscow time.
Range of issues for the seminar’s program on January 26, 2021:
- using the software module for filling out the forms of data on study programs declared for state accreditation of educational activities;
- practical recommendations for filling out information forms on the implementation of study programs; typical mistakes analysis;
- the basic steps of preparing for state accreditation4
- responses to the questions from the participants.
Seminar working hours: 10.00-13.00 Moscow time.
Category of participants: representatives of organizations engaged in educational activities interested in external review.