Architecture of University Education (St. Petersburg)
On January 30 - February 1, 2020 the IV National Scientific and Methodological Conference with international participation "Architecture of University Education: Building a Single Space of Knowledge" was held by St. Petersburg State University of Economics and the Presidential Library.
S. Izmaylova, NAA’s Director, acted as an expert in the Conference plenary session “Strategic partnerships as a tool for the formation of a single knowledge space”). E. M. Efimova, NAA’s Deputy Director, moderated the session "Ensuring the quality of educational activities: innovative approaches and modern challenges".
In 2020, the Conference was dedicated to the formation of a single space of knowledge, the active involvement of all stakeholders in the development of effective partnerships and the use of digital technologies, as well as the consolidating role of universities in solving national problems of education.
Key topics of the conference:
- Transformation of university education in the digital economy.
- Modernization of the architecture of higher education in accordance with the requirements of the labor market.
- Quality assurance of educational activities: innovative approaches and modern challenges.
- The integration of science and education in the formation of a single space of knowledge.
- Export of educational services and information resources: current forms of international collaborations.
- Leadership in the integration of resources in a single information and educational space: traditions and innovations.
- New formats of activity and digital instruments of subjects in the cultural and educational environment.
More detailed information about the event is on http://metod-conf-spb.tilda.ws/start#about