“State Accreditation of Educational Activities: Topical Issues, Practices and Recommendations” (Ekaterinburg-City)
On May 21-22, 2018 FSAEI of HE «Ural Federal University named after the first President of Russia B.N.Yeltsin» opened its doors to the holding of the practice seminar organized by NAA.
The representatives from NAA, the Ministry of General and Professional Education of the Sverdlovsk Region, Rosobrnadzors’ experts as well as the leading universities took part in the event.
The seminar program included a discussion of the following issues:
- accreditation of educational activities in the Russian Federation; improvement of the procedure for state accreditation;
- use of the information from the educational organization’s official website during state accreditation, taking into account the updated recommendations;
- main requirements for the development of study programs of the first level (bachelor's degree, specialist’s degree, master's degree); audit of study programs;
- preparation of educational organizations for state accreditation in connection with the system-wide requirements of the Federal State Educational Standard of Higher Education (FSES HE) and the Federal State Educational Standard of Secondary Vocational Education (FSES SVE);
- interaction between the organization that carries out educational activities and the expert team during external review;
- methodology for the external review procedure;
- 105 days of state accreditation of educational activities: from the application to the accreditation certificate;
- regional experience in conducting state accreditation of educational activities
- practical classes; responses to the questions.