Training seminar "State accreditation of educational activities" (NACBE)
November 14, 2019 NAA’s representatives conducted a seminar for independent experts to be involved in the state accreditation procedure of study programs on integrated group of specialties (fields of training) “Economics and Management”. The event was hosted by the National Accreditation Council of Business and Management Education, NACBE (NACBE has the status of an official expert organization certified by Rosobrnadzor).
The key issues considered at the seminar:
- external review and normative and legal regulations of the state accreditation procedure;
- interaction of an educational organization and expert panel during the state accreditation procedure
- changes in the external review procedure;
- the procedure of external review of a basic study program during state accreditation, verification of information accuracy,
- peculiarities of state accreditation of study programs (secondary vocational education and training level (sVET), PhD level);
- development of reporting documents based on the external review results;
- typical errors in filling out the reporting documents based on the external review results.
Lemka S. Izmaylova, NAA’s Director, highlighted the developments in the legal support of state accreditation of educational activities.