Winter School of Pedagogical Excellence 2018
Today the Winter School of Pedagogical Excellence has started its work at the Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation.
The event was opened with a plenary session on the topic: "Teacher in the digital economy: a new player of the modern university" and a round table "University of the Future: Trends and Perspectives".
This year the Winter School is mainly focused on new challenges and approaches to the quality of HE in the future; teacher training for the digital educational system of the modern university, online learning and virtual environment.
The following speakers will open the Winter School with their reports:
- M. Eskindarov, Rector of the Financial University, Doctor of Economics, Professor, member of the Russian Academy of Education;
- E. Didenko, Director of the Institute for Advanced Training and Professional Retraining of Employees, PhD in Technical Sciences, Associate Professor;
- S. Kalashnikov, First Deputy Chairman of the Committee on Economic Policy of the Federation Council, Doctor of Economics, Professor;
- N. Naumova, Deputy Head of the Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science;
- P. Kondrashov, Head of the State Duma Committee on Science and Education, PhD in Technical Sciences, Associate Professor;
- S. Pilipenko, Deputy Director of the Department of State Policy in Higher Education of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, PhD in Psychological Sciences;
- D. Grishin, Deputy Head of the Federal Treasury, Full State Counselor of the 3rd Class of the Russian Federation;
- B. Nuraliev, Director of "1C" company, PhD in Economic Sciences;
- L. Izmaylova, Director of the National Accreditation Agency", PhD in Pedagogical Sciences;
- U. Zinchenko, Vice President of the Russian Academy of Education, member of the Russian Academy of Education, Dean of the Psychology Faculty of the Moscow State University after M.V. Lomonosov;
- E. Myakotnikova, Corporate Director of the Agency for Strategic Initiatives;
- B. Slavin, Research Adviser of the Applied Mathematics and Information Technologies Faculty of the Financial University, Ph.D. in Physics and Mathematics, Professor;
- A. Khoroshilov, Adviser Director of the UNESCO Institute for Information Technologies in Education, Head of the UNESCO Educational Initiative in 2014-2017, Professor.