The following categories are involved in external reviews:
- experts who have successfully passed certification, representing educational organizations of higher education, experts recommended by other accreditation organizations;
- employers' representatives;
- students of educational organizations of higher education.
An expert candidate should submit the following documents to the Agency:
- an application on the establishment of expert powers in the field of external review, drawn up in the prescribed form (Appendix);
- a copy of the identity document;
- copies of the diploma (s) of higher education; copies of documents on additional professional education received in the form of advanced training, including in the field of quality assessment of higher education (if any), and (or) professional retraining; documents on an academic degree and (or) academic title, including those obtained in a foreign state and recognized in the Russian Federation;
- CV (in free form), including information about the main publications, as well as contact information;
- a copy of the IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL certificate of undergoing a foreign language test (if available);
- other documents confirming special competencies (recommendations of educational organizations, scientific organizations, associations, federal educational and methodological associations in the higher education system, foreign accreditation organizations (agencies), etc. - if any).
The application and the attached documents should be submitted to the Agency:
- on paper at the address: 115162, Moscow, Shabolovka St. 33, office 305;
- in the form of an electronic document signed with an electronic signature to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Certification of expert candidates is carried out through an oral interview and (or) written testing (the form of certification is determined by the Agency).
The powers of an individual as an expert are established for a period of 5 years.
Application on the establishment of the expert powers in the field of external review during international accreditation of study programs
Register of experts involved in external reviews during international accreditation of study programs