Further Vocational Training Programs (Samara)
On September 19-21, 2019 NAA’s specialists conducted a further vocational training program "Development and implementation of a basic study program in accordance with the Federal State Educational Standards (FSES) requirements". The event was hosted by Samara State University of Economics.
The program of training consisted of two modules:
Module 1. The main issues of state accreditation of educational activities:
- normative and legal support of state accreditation of educational activities;
- interaction between an educational organization and expert group during the external review;
- peculiarities of external review with / without a site-visit to an educational organization. or its branch.
Module 2. Requirements for the development and implementation of a basic study program in accordance with FSES requirements:
- the peculiarities of the design, implementation and assessment of educational programs quality, taking into account the updated FSES;
- assessment tools requirements;
- modern tools for quality assurance of educational activities;
- best practices for implementing study programs and assessing students' competencies.
The participants were granted the certificates on advanced training issued by NAA.
The program is aimed at improving the professional competencies of educational organizations’ officials engaged design and implementation of basic educational programs in accordance with FSES, in matters of preparing documents for state accreditation of educational activities.
The advantages of studying in NAA’ further advanced training programs are the relevance of the programs’ topics; access to programs’ presentations; the ability to receive information from NAA’s leading specialists and Rosobrnadzor’s best experts in the field of state accreditation and supervision activities.